Feature Overview: World Event
Welcome to world events, where you and other Fantasy Forest players will collect items to earn individual and community prizes!
You can earn items by taking these actions around your Isles:
- Hatching animals from your Nest
- Harvesting food at your Farms
- Evolving your animals
- Breeding your animals (2x Bonus from breeding during this event!)
- Digging in the Mine
- Battling in Tournaments (levels 17+)
Once you collect enough items to earn the first individual prize, the second individual prize will unlock. After the Fantasy Forest community collects enough items to earn a community prize, all players who have collected enough items to be eligible will receive it. Your prizes will be placed in your storage. Have Fun!
Emberglow (80th: December 2020)
(Event was available at level 17 and ran for 28 days from Dec 4th)
- Additional Ember Heartstones can be obtained by:
|Name||Ember Heartstones Required||'Buy Now' Price||Reward|
|Name||Ember Heartstones Required||Reward|
|Festive Holiday Tree||10,900,000|
For details of all previous World Events see Past Events:
- World Events were added to the game on October 13, 2014 in the Version 1.3 Update.