How it works...
Beasts of Myth
- The 'Beasts of Myth' Storybook Adventure is available at level 10? and runs for 10 days from Mar 5th, 2019.
High Level Players (Levels 25 to 200):
Chapter 1 (3 Acts)
Chapter 2 (3 Acts)
1. Feed ANY animals 8 times. (Skip: 16 )
2. Plant 3 Mystic Mangos. (Skip: 32 )
3. Collect 1 Golden Fleece from Mining. (Skip: 12 )
Prize: 1 Skyvern
Unlock Chapter 3 (10 )
Chapter 3 (3 Acts)
1. Raise your Skyvern to level 3. (Skip: 7 )
2. Collect 32 Pandora's Locks from Harvesting. (Skip: 32 )
3. Collect 6 Magic Yarns from Evolving. (Skip: 12 )
Prize: 5,000 Food
Unlock Chapter 4 (15 )
Chapter 4 (4 Acts)
1. Raise your Skyvern to level 4. (Skip: 12 )
2. Start Breeding with a Racmoon. (Skip: 25 )
3. Collect 50 Pandora's Locks from Harvesting. (Skip: 50 )
4. Win 1 Hyacinth from a Cerbearus in the Arena! (Skip: 20 )
(collect from Rd.3 of the Tournament)
Prize: 12,000 Coins
Unlock Chapter 5 (20 )
Chapter 5 (4 Acts)
1. Raise your Skyvern to level 7. (Skip: 40 )
2. Collect 8 Magic Yarns from Evolving. (Skip: 16 )
3. Hatch any Dark type animal. (Skip: 30 )
4. Collect 2 Golden Fleeces from Mining. (Skip: 12 )
Prize: 3 Lamp Posts
Unlock Chapter 6 (25 )
Chapter 6 (4 Acts)
1. Collect 60 Pandora's Locks from Harvesting. (Skip: 60 )
2. Hatch a common Hippocampus. (Breed Water + Nature) (Skip: 50 )
3. Raise your Skyvern to level 11. (Skip: 75 )
4. Plant ANY 6 crops. (Skip: 18 )
Prize: 7,500 Food
Unlock Chapter 7 (30 )
Chapter 7 (4 Acts)
1. Raise your Skyvern to level 13. (Skip: 175 )
2. Collect 6 Magic Yarns from Evolving. (Skip: 24 )
3. Breed a Skyvern with a Hippocampus. (Skip: 25 )
4. Collect 3 Golden Fleeces from Mining. (Skip: 12 )
Prize: 1 Muuse
Unlock Chapter 8 (35 )
Chapter 8 (4 Acts)
1. Hatch your Muuse. (Skip: 25 )
2. Breed a Skyvern with a Plantlers. (Skip: 75 )
3. Collect 60 Pandora's Locks from Harvesting. (Skip: 120 )
4. Raise your Muuse to level 5. (Skip: 20 )
Prize: 1 Hydra Statue
Unlock Chapter 9 (45 )
***STILL TO CONFIRM***
Chapter 9 (4 Acts)
1. Raise your Muuse to level 10. (Skip: 100 )
2. Breed a Skyvern with a Bamboon. (Skip: 75 )
3. Raise your Skyvern to level 15. (Skip: 175 )
4. Win 3 Hyacinths from Cerbeari in the Arena! (Skip: 60 )
(collect from Rds.3, 8 & 15 of the Tournament) - Assumed
Prize: 10 Realm Runes
Unlock Chapter 10 (50 )
Chapter 10 (5 Acts)
1. Harvest 6 Mana Bananas. (Skip: 12 )
2. Raise your Muuse to level 14. (Skip: 175 )
3. Collect 12 Magic Yarns from Evolving. (Skip: 36 )
4. Collect 5 Golden Fleeces from Mining. (Skip: 60 )
5. Win 5 Hyacinths from Cerbeari in the Arena! (Skip: 100 )
(collect from Rds.3, 8, 15, 22 & 30 of the Tournament) - Assumed
Prize: 1 Apollo
Storybook Adventure: Beasts of Myth
- Many tales are told of the Forest of old, but none quite as thrilling as this. This is the story of the brave Hippocampus and the Skyvern and Muuse who set off to find Apollo's golden hoof.
- The three heroines were given their quest after finding a Golden Fleece deep within the Desert Oasis. It came to their attention that while the Golden Fleece was fashionable, the golden hooves of Apollo were unmatched legends.
- To the brave but foolish adventurers, splitting the party seemed to the(m) the best option. They thought if they could cover more ground, they would find their prize faster. Unfortunately, this would not be true...
- Hippocampus went straight for the Ardent Archipelago. She thought that she would be best suited to search the crystal waters around the islands for the artifact. What she did not expect was a massive storm to sweep through the archipelago as soon as she arrived!
- Hippocampus just kept swimming through the tumultuous waves! Her determination was unbound by the courage of her cause. When the waves became too strong she dove deeper and deeper, but the deeper she went the stronger the currents became! It was almost as if the storm was following her into the depths! Just when she thought she was safe she found herself sucked into a glowing whirlpool!
- Skyvern found herself flying up to the Beautiful Butte. Knowing her flight would be an advantage in the wide open land and the high reaching rock faces, she decided it was prudent to send herself on this task. She gave the Butte a quick fly around before she saw a storm approaching...
- Skyvern grounded herself on the Butte, trying to find shelter from the gale force winds! However it was not helpful, as a dragon as large as herself could not easily find shelter in such open terrain. Finally she found a cave, but (as) she entered it she was sucked into its glowing depths!
- Muuse chose to search the Labyrinth Canyon for the golden hooves - rumour had it there was a gate to great treasure hidden within! She used her Lyre-like antlers to create soundwaves to echo through the canyon with a sonar effect. The sounds, as beautiful as they were, caused the walls of the labyrinth to collapse!
For details of all previous 'Storybook Adventure' events see Past Storybook Adventures: